Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Catching up a Little
















A lot of these are really old, and I've improved since I've drawn them. The most recent is the drawing of the car (father's day present)
And I've been slacking on posting in this blog
1st picture: Shoes that I designed and hand painted for a Van's competition
2nd picture: My first painting where I used values and such. Its an orange
The next three pictures are really old, and if I redid them, they'd be so much better.
6th picture: The mandala that took forever and turned out horribly. the second to last is the finished sketch
7th: Sakura drawing I did while I was at the card shop with Alex
The rest were just old drawings that I did up until the car. The peacock feather was supposed to be commissioned artwork for a tattoo, but that got shot to hell. When my laptop gets fixed, I'll update this and put more current drawings up

No comments:

Post a Comment